Saturday, November 6, 2010

17th Anniversary...

The weekend is finally here. Looking forward to celebrating our 17th Anniversary tonight. 17 years from Nov 6, 1993.

Naturally I am sweeping Agi away to a romantic day at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. And by Paris I mean Mulhouse and by Eiffel Tower I mean that "Walmart of France", Carrefour. Yep--we have some food shopping to do, and the Mulhouse Carrefour is our cheapest bet! 90 minutes away, across the border from Basel.

Tonight we'll go somewhere hopefully a little more romantic. BUt at least I can say in 25 years, when everyone has forgotten the particulars, that I took my wife to France on our 17th wedding anniversary! :-)

So in 25 years, this:



Will hopefully be remembered as this:



:-)

4 comments:

jpdiddy said...

Isn't Paris burned to the ground by all the angry twenty sonthings which are pissed that they now have to work till their 50? :)

jpdiddy said...

Isn't Paris burned to the ground by all the angry twenty sonthings which are pissed that they now have to work till their 50? :)

jpdiddy said...

This is Jared by the way...not sure why or how Google sees my username as daddy23girls....

The "A" Palmers said...

Hey Jared--you sure you want to go with that particular moniker? "Daddy23Girls" doesn't give off a creepy vibe AT ALL. Maybe you have a coworker who logged on to your computer :-).