Monday, February 15, 2010

Time for my bi-annual post...

I'm getting better at this! Only 7 months since the last post. Yawn. Where was I?

Oh yeah. The Budapest Palmers became the Nephi Palmers and may very well become the Bern or Zurich or Lucern Palmers by this summer... Jury is still out, but is looking promising. DOn't ask the kids if they are excited about going back to Europe. All of the yowling and screaming and pain I heard from them when we came home from Budapest pales to what I hear now at the possibility we might move to frickin' SWITZERLAND. These kids are nuts. This would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us, in a lifetime where we've had some cool opportunities already. Switzerland. UMMMMMM. The hallowed place where chocolate gets it's own grocery aisle.

I'll be headed to see the lay of the land next month for a few days, and I'm lucky to have my brother join me for a few days...

So if all goes well in the next few days (company budget-wise) this might be our next view from the living room:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you get Jason a job there too? He keeps whining about wanting to leave TX and make "the big move to Europe", but he has not even put two straws together about it. He is waiting for opportunity to come and smack him. So, I think the only way we get out of the dog's mouth is if I do something. Anyways, I am glad I checked your blog. How's life?

The "A" Palmers said...

Hey Dora--don't know if you'll see this, but I'm finally reading your comment--I've kinda ignored our blog for the last 6 months :-)

Get him off his duff and you guys get over here! with your Hungarian citizenship, living and work permits are a snap (something that otherwise is VERY difficult for someone from the states...)

We'd love to hear from you guys!