Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of school

Its official. The kids are back in school. They all just got home and inundated Agi and I with info on the Big First Day. Over the past couple of weeks we'd occasionally gone over to both Nebo Elementary and Juab Junior High to have the kids walk around and get familiar with their classrooms, lockers, etc, and of course both places had orientation nights for parents last week where we could meet the teachers. We're comfortable with everyone we talked to.

I'm going to have problems with Aidan. I asked him the best thing about his day, and of course it was the fact that "there's a hot chick in the locker right next to mine". Super. This is the kid who apparently was juggling three 'girlfriends' in the fifth grade in Hungary. I am still hoping good 'ole US girls will be less enamored of the Palmer Family 'ladies man". An inauspicious debut.

Anyway--in light of the occasion, here's my favorite back to school video:

No comments: