Friday, June 27, 2008

Job stuff in Colorado...

Well, I just wrapped up an intensive 4 hour interview process for a management position at a Pueblo, CO distribution center. I am sitting in the Colorado Springs airport waiting for my flight home.

I think overall it went OK, but my rust (on finally being on the other side of the interview process) sure shows. Round one was EHHH. Rounds 2 & 3 were much better. I should hear back from them in a week or so. I am not holding my breath too much--of the three of us flown in to interview for this position, one of the gents had a super background for this particular position, having managed an entire warehouse already, for Intel. That and he had a masters degree. Meh. I'd love to get this offer, but truth be told I am not entirely holding my breath. Guess I'll see...

Fingers crossed!

No comments: