Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We got punished...

Yep, that's right. We are bad. Bad to the bone!

Here's what happened.

Me ( Agi) : We're out of milk.

Aaron : (sigh) Fine, get your passport.

One hour later on the other side of the border in Germany . We enter the second awesomest store ever ( the first one is called Coffee and Pantyhose, I dare you to ask why...) and start loading stuff into the carts. Half an hour later rich in groceries but poor in money we get into the van. Now you have to know that in the protection of the swiss dairy farmers we aren't suppose to import more than 1 lb of beef per person and more than 10 liters of milk into Switzerland. But no one ever checks....until now. We are pulled aside by the border patrol and asked to open up the back. He leans in to take a look then steps back obviously puzzled by the sight of the avalanching food and stuff. He dives in to look for the contraband. I should be ashamed but I'm not. He declares that we have 8 lb more beef and 15 liters more milk than we should have. By now I feel like a drug dealer busted by the cops. Aaron has to follow the agent into the office to pay a fine. I know that, he knows that but the kids don't. They are watching their father disappearing into the office with the metal bars on the window. Now at this point I should've said something comforting to my children. But I did not. Instead here's what's coming out of my mouth.

" Now y'all have done it! Your father has to go to jail because you guys eat too much! "


I know. I'm awesome.

Aaron comes back and has to explain to the kids that mom isn't really mean, she just has a very warped sense of humor and/or had a temporary brainfart.

At this point I'm LMBOWPMPATST ( laughingmybuttoffwhilepeeingmypantsatthesametime ) all the way home.

I know. I'm also cool.


THE END

1 comment:

Random Poet said...

LOL! I love it! This is so you :)