Monday, July 21, 2008

the Kitty post....A sop to my children...

Just a quicky post. After enduring 3 hours of caterwauling from my whiny kids (this following the posting of their new & improved job charts) I decided to give in to a long-standing demand of theirs and post a few pics of the them with their brand new kitten. SO I suppose I am 40 years early. I didn't expect to begin telling funny "cat stories" until I was half senile.

I'll try to keep it to captions and pics. Here goes...


Here's Ali's portrait of the new kitty "Cosmo".



Wide angle view of the little cutie. Just give her 6 months. I'll be ready to dump her in the woods by then... :-)



Livid "I HATE YOU!" kitty. Immediately following flea-dip shampooing.



Pic of our other cat. No longer cute. Has perpetual serial killer look about her. This is her "I will murder you in your sleep" face.



Andrew's contribution to the group. This is from "Kitty-toss Olympics on Sunday afternoon".



And this is Aidan's "Just for the Ladies" pose. Awwww.

No comments: