Sunday, February 17, 2008

The spirit of Curt Cobain lives on man! Plus these Cini-Minis are AWESOME!


In the interest of extending my life I'm supposed to throw a lengthy entry in here. Not so much because I have something particularly interesting or important to say, but because on pain of death I was told to get something on the page that would push down the picture of Agi's gnarly leg stitches. Yep. Agi says the "funny ha-ha" effect of seeing her nasti-licious leg wound has long since worn off. Now apparently its just gross and reminds her of the emails I forward on from Ed (who wins the prize for coolest forwarded emails by the way...).

Soooo. I'll put up a different picture. Like this one I took Saturday of Ali, who seemed, for an afternoon, to have channeled a new personal style straight from Seattle circa 1992. "The spirit of Curt Cobain lives on man! Plus these Cini-Minis are AWESOME!"

No comments: